Terms and Conditions
PROTECTION OF DATA AND INFORMATION WE COLLECT OR THAT YOU PROVIDE TO US
When a Visitor to the Sites willingly contributes personal information through registration or a contact form, and passively through technologies like cookies, personal information is gathered. Personal data, contact information, business and company information, and interpersonal data are all examples of personal information.
- “Personal Data” refers to information that can be used to identify or get in touch with you, such as your name, address, phone number, and email address as well as any other private information about you that is connected to or associated with any of the aforementioned data.
- You might provide us with Personal Data like your first and last name, gender, e-mail address, and mailing address.
- We will gather all the data required to complete the transaction, including Your name, billing information, credit card information, and shipping information, if You order Services through the Sites.
- We will gather Your name and email address, as well as any other information contained in the email, if You send us feedback or contact us via email so that we can respond to you.
- Our servers (which could be hosted by a third-party service provider) gather information from You in order to make the Sites and Services more useful to You. This information includes Your browser type, operating system, and Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet).
- In order to track the time and date of Your visit as well as the content you looked for and visited, we also employ cookies and URL information. When you visit a website, it may send “cookies,” which are little data files, to your computer’s hard disc. To give You a more customised and engaging experience on the Sites, we may employ both session cookies (which vanish when You close Your web browser) and permanent cookies (which remain on Your computer until You delete them). By following the instructions in the Internet browser help file, persistent cookies can be deleted.
- Except as specified below, the only individuals who have access to personal information collected on the Sites are Yoga Retreat Center employees who need the information for work-related purposes and are subject to confidentiality obligations and our privacy statement, which can be found at www.my new life.co.in. We preserve personal information behind physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards. Your name and email would be the only details we shared.
- Please be aware that the Sites may contain links to websites operated by third parties. These third-party websites could transmit their own cookies in order to gather information and ask for personal data. As a result, neither Your privacy when visiting such third-party websites nor the reliability or acceptability of any services offered by such third parties are guaranteed by us.
- SSL encryption software is used to secure and protect sensitive data that users submit on the Sites, like credit card details or social security numbers.
YOUR INFORMATION’S USE
- We use the personal information we collect to run the sites, put on our events, and in other ways, such as:
- to make Your Account on our network easier to create and more secure;
- to locate You in our system as a user;
- enhanced management of the websites and services;
- offer the services you ask for;
- enhance the level of your interaction with the sites and services;
- send you a welcome email to confirm that you are the owner of the email address you supplied when creating your account;
- e-mail you administrative messages, including security or support and maintenance alerts;
- in response to Your requests for information about employment possibilities or other matters;
- to occasionally call You in order to conduct secondary fraud protection or to get your opinion; and
- to deliver surveys, offers, newsletters, and other marketing materials pertaining to our services as well as for other marketing objectives.
- We don’t provide, sell, or rent any of your personal information to anybody else, unless:
- We have your consent, or
- When necessary to assert our legal rights, safeguard our property, respond to legal process, or otherwise comply with the law, we respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal procedure.
- You order a yoga retreat and other goods or services from the Sites online, and a third party company works with you to complete your order under strict instructions not to share or sell Your information.
- The personal information will be one of the transferred assets in the unlikely case that Yoga Retreat Center is acquired, transferred, or changes entity status through every type of transaction (including an asset sale, merger, or bankruptcy).
RETREATS, WHILE USING THE SITE, AND OTHER SERVICES ARE EXCLUDED FROM OUR LIMITS OF LIABILITY
Any liability resulting from using the Sites, participating in a yoga retreat center, or engaging in any other Yoga Retreat-affiliated service or activity is expressly disclaimed by Yoga Retreat Center. No matter how You use or access the Site or the services, or the inability to use or access the Site or the services, we, our officers, employees, directors, parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents or licensors will never be liable for any direct, incidental, special, indirect, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of income, goodwill, lost booking fees, use, data, travel interruptions, or other intangible losses.Any losses resulting from transactions between You and any third-party sellers or service providers, from any content on such sites, or from any other sites linked to our Sites will not be our responsibility.
Without limiting the aforementioned, we disclaim all responsibility for any harm to Your computer system or data loss resulting from Your use of the Sites, and we are unable to guarantee that any files You download are free of viruses or other harmful components. We make every effort to fix any errors or omissions as soon as they come to our attention, but we cannot guarantee that the information on the sites will be error-free or without omissions. We do not guarantee that the Website will be accessible without interruption or in a functional state.
When a system fails, requires maintenance or repair, or for other factors that are logically beyond our control, access to the Sites may be temporarily discontinued without prior warning. The Sites’ information and services are all offered “as is” and “as available.”We do not represent or warrant the Sites or their content, and we hereby disclaim all express and implied warranties, including without limitation any implied warranties of non-infringement, data accuracy, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and quiet enjoyment. This statement applies to all statements made by advertisers on or through the Sites as well.You are solely responsible for any decisions or actions you make based on the information available on or via the Sites, and you should always seek individual expert advice when appropriate.
PARTICIPANT BEHAVIOR AT RETREATS
At any time during a retreat, we have the right to eject participants who do not adhere to the necessary registration, security measures, or attendance conduct guidelines mentioned below.
- Anyone who disregards any standards, procedures, policies, or regulations of a yoga retreat may be asked to leave by Yoga Retreat Center.
- You must not make any racist, hateful, or racially offensive statements, or abuse, harass, threaten, or defame people.
- You are not allowed to promote unlawful action, talk about illegal activity with the intention of committing it, or harm another person or their property. You are not allowed to publish or disseminate any content that violates the rights of others or the law, nor are you allowed to publish or disseminate any language or images that are vulgar, obscene, impolite, or indecent.
- Any online, or other media reference post, social networking, article, photo, or video that we feel improper must be taken down immediately upon our request for removal from the respective platform. If the posting is made while a yoga retreat is taking place, this could be cause for expulsion from the retreat, removal and exclusion from the Sites, and future participation in yoga retreat.
- Without limiting the aforementioned, Yoga Retreat Center reserves the right to expel You or any other participant from a yoga retreat at any time, without warning, if that participant engages in any illegal, unauthorised, prohibited, improper, or unethical activities or any other actions or inactions that we deem to be grounds for expulsion from a yoga retreat.
USES OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY NOT AUTHORIZED
The content of the Sites or our materials offered or shown at an Event may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast, recorded, transmitted, commercially exploited, edited, communicated to the public, or distributed in any way other than for Your own personal use. Subject to the above, You may download scant portions of the content of the Sites to Your computer for reading so long as no more than one copy of any information is made.
During an Event, we have the rights to any staff photography and videography.
Only with our express prior consent may any use be made that is not expressly authorised by this clause.
Please send an email to [email protected] to get in touch with My new life by -Health Guru Rakesh Vats.